WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Olympic Hervasa Group website” means the The Olympic Hervasa Group website and all its pages and content, owned and managed by The Olympic Hervasa Group and can be found at http://www.olympichervasa.org.za
The Olympic Hervasa Group with registration number 19666/040706/23; content” means, but not limited to text, graphics, icons, links and other similar material on the website
ECT Act” means the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002
“Intellectual and blue print Property” means copyright (including but not limited to literary-, artistic-, musical- work, photograph, sound recording, computer programs, artistic works), patents, trademarks (incl. domain names, meta data), confidential information and trade secrets.
DETAILS OF OUR ORGANIZATION:
Company name: Olympic Hervasa Group trading as Olympic Hervasa Group
Registration number: CK1996/040706/23
VAT number: 4380205387
Directors : CEO Donovan Kotze
Physical Address : Head Office 81 Doordrift Road Plumstead 7800
Cape Town, South Africa
Postal Address: P O Box 15500 Panorama 7506 ; South Africa;
Tel : 0861 437 827
Fax : 086 639 3839
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (for the purposes of obtaining information or submitting comments);
Website address : www.olympichervasa.org.za
Type of Business : Founded in 1996, The Olympic Hervasa Group is one of South Africa’s leading retirement and healthcare management companies with an outstanding reputation and has as its foundation the excellence and motivation of all their staff. Olympic Hervasa Group - is a reflection of both our past success of the company and our commitment to seniors in the future under a new dynamic form of leadership;
Olympic Hervasa Group hereby grants the User a non-exclusive, non-transferable license, subject to the conditions below:
- to view / browse the Olympic Hervasa Group website
- to use the content for personal and non-commercial purposes in accordance with the terms and conditions below
- to Copy, download and print the content of the Olympic Hervasa Group website for purposes of executing - or with the intention to execute a transaction between the User and Olympic Hervasa Group or any of its employees
- Other than as agreed to above, the User may not use, copy, adapt, redistribute or modify the content or any part thereof or frame, "mirror", data-mine or cache the Olympic Hervasa Group website or reverse engineer, copy, modify, download, distribute, decompile or create a derivative work of the software, or any part thereof without prior written permission from Olympic Hervasa Group. For any re-use or distribution of the content, you must make clear to others the terms and conditions applicable to the content available from the website
- The user may not sublicense any of the content available from the website. User must keep intact all notices that refer to this License and to the Limitation of Liability hereunder
- The user may not assign, transfer or sublicense the rights pursuant to this Agreement
- The user agrees to supervise all usage by minors (younger than 18 years of age) of this website under User’s name or account
- In all of the aforesaid Licensed Rights, Olympic Hervasa Group must be acknowledged as the source of the material and the Olympic Hervasa Group’s contact details must be reflected accordingly
- The user is not allowed to make false, speculative or fraudulent booking request(s)
- User may not use the Olympic Hervasa Group website’s communication facilities for purposes of unsolicited communications (“Spam”) or to send or publish any content that is in violation of any law or that are obscene, defamatory, racist or offensive of nature or may result in the infringement of intellectual property
- The User’s fair use and other rights are in no way affected by the above
HYPERLINKS TO AND FROM OLYMPIC HERVASA GROUP WEBSITE
- This Web site may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. Olympic Hervasa Group do not endorse, or approve of the operators and / or owners of Third Party Web Sites, or operate or control in any respect any of the information, graphics and material on those Third Party Web Sites or guarantee that the website wil1 be operation at all times
- Links to third party websites are included solely for the convenience of Users. The User therefore assumes sole responsibility for the use of a third party website
- Olympic Hervasa Group makes no warranties or representations:
- regarding the quality, accuracy, reliability, legality, merchantability or fitness for purpose of Third Party Web site content or products or services available through Third Party Web Sites; or
- that Third Party Web Site content does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
- Olympic Hervasa Group is not authorising or endorsing or otherwise condoning the reproduction of Third Party Web Site content by linking to it.
- Hyperlinks to the Olympic Hervasa Group Web Site will be allowed, subject to
the following conditions:
- The User will be authorised to link to, but not replicate, content contained in Olympic Hervasa Group' web site
- The User may not present misleading or false information about Olympic Hervasa Group' services or products
- The User may not imply that Olympic Hervasa Group is endorsing or sponsoring your web site, or any services or products available from the web site containing the hyperlink
- The User may not use Olympic Hervasa Group' logos or trade marks without prior written permission from Olympic Hervasa Group' The User’s web site may not contain content that could be construed as obscene, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, or inappropriate for all ages or contain materials that would violate any laws
- The shall be removed immediately at any time upon Olympic Hervasa Group' request pursuant to Olympic Hervasa Group' reserved rights to rescind its consent to allow the link
- All hyperlinks to link to the Olympic Hervasa Group web site must link to the Homepage. Links beyond the Olympic Hervasa Group home page may only be used with Olympic Hervasa Group’ prior written consent
- Authorisation to link to the Olympic Hervasa Group Web site shall not create and/or constitute an employer/employee relationship or an agency or a partnership in any shape or form between the you and Olympic Hervasa Group nor authorise you to incur any liability on behalf of Olympic Hervasa Group
WEBSITE AGREEMENT AND ECOMMUNICATIONS
Formation and validity of this Olympic Hervasa Group website agreement
The User agrees that:
- if the User is not a consumer, the User confirm that the User has authority to bind any business on whose behalf the User uses this website
- the User is at least 18 years of age and possesses the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use this Website in accordance with all terms and conditions herein
- all information that are incorporated by using hyperlinks and / or other methods of reference form part of this agreement (see section 11(3) of the ECT Act)
- Prices on the Olympic Hervasa Group website constitutes an invitation to do business and do not constitute offers. Except for the agreement on these terms and conditions, no other agreement shall be formed between the User and Olympic Hervasa Group via electronic communications. No sale of properties will be executed on the Olympic Hervasa Group website. The purpose of the Olympic Hervasa Group website is to advise you of available properties only. All property transactions will be executed via our selected agents at the sales offices as indicated on the Olympic Hervasa Group website.
- Olympic Hervasa Group shall take all reasonable efforts to maintain correct prices. However, should errors occur and items are placed onthe Olympic Hervasa Group web site against incorrect prices, Olympic Hervasa Group will not be obliged to sell products / services at such incorrect prices
Time and Place of communication, dispatch and receipt
- Data Messages sent from Olympic Hervasa Group to the User have been sent from Olympic Hervasa Group’s place of business
- Data Messages sent from Olympic Hervasa Group to the User is deemed to be received when complete message are outside the control of Olympic Hervasa Group (left the system of Olympic Hervasa Group)
- Data Messages from the User to Olympic Hervasa Group are deemed to be received by Olympic Hervasa Group only when Olympic Hervasa Group respond thereto. Such acknowledgement further does not give legal effect to that message, unless specifically indicated by Olympic Hervasa Group that it does give legal effect to the Message
Expression of intent
- The User acknowledges that all agreements, authorization or request under this agreement satisfies the “writing” requirement as per section 12 of the ECT Act
- For purposes of Electronic Communications between User and Olympic Hervasa Group no Electronic Signature is required; the mere sending of Data Messages or browsing of our website demonstrates the User’s intent to be a party to this agreement
Attribution of data messages to originator
- The User agrees and warrants that the data message sent, from any Computer or device that are owned by the User or the User’s employer or programmed by the User or on the User’s behalf, to Olympic Hervasa Group was sent by the User or a person that had authority to act on the User’s behalf in respect of the data message.
The term The Olympic Hervasa Group, or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website and owners of the brand The Olympic Hervasa Group (OMG), whose registered office is at 81 Doordrift Lodge, Doordrift Road, Plumstead, 7800. Our company registration number is 1996/040706/23 and country of registration is South Africa. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your information and use only. It is subject to change without notice by us.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent granted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we as an organisation shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements and needs.
- This website contains material which is owned and licensed to us. This intellectual material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, services, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of copying is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of our website and any dispute arising out of such use of our website is subject to the current governing laws of South Africa
- There are certain risks in using any information, software, or products found on the Internet. The Olympic Hervasa Group cautions visitors to the Olympic Hervasa (OMG) website to be certain that you completely understand these risks before retrieving, using, relying upon, or purchasing anything via the Internet.
- Visitors to the OMG website assume all responsibility and risk for the use of this Web Site. Information published on this Web Site is provided without charge as a convenience to visitors, to be used for informational purposes only.